[UPLOAD] base-files 3.9-1

Change Log
----------
3.9-1
    * Set LANG scripts in /etc/profile.d/
      - Corinna Vinschen, Thomas Wolff, Christopher Faylor
    * Unset TMP and TEMP in ~/.bashrc
      - Angelo Graziosi, Robert Pendell, Ken Brown, Corinna Vinschen

<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/base-files/base-files-3.9-1.tar.bz2>
md5sum: 97b88867e26e36bc52d0ce890996b9d2

Incase they're wanted...
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/base-files/md5sum>
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/base-files/setup.hint>

Thanks,

J.

PS, TODO:
    * Remove X11R6 from $PATH when there are no packages remaining
      which require it - Angelo Graziosi

If somebody can keep and eye on the packages and tell me when it's no
longer required I'd appreciate it.

PPS, Corinna you did the last modifications (3.8-4), which I think were
just permission changes?  Could you please check that I duplicated them in
my copy of the code base?  Thanks, appreciate it.