This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[UPLOAD] base-files 3.9-1
- From: "John Morrison" <john at morrison dot mine dot nu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 19:17:49 -0000
- Subject: [UPLOAD] base-files 3.9-1
- Openpgp: id=5E84D85D42B54E92
* Set LANG scripts in /etc/profile.d/
- Corinna Vinschen, Thomas Wolff, Christopher Faylor
* Unset TMP and TEMP in ~/.bashrc
- Angelo Graziosi, Robert Pendell, Ken Brown, Corinna Vinschen
Incase they're wanted...
* Remove X11R6 from $PATH when there are no packages remaining
which require it - Angelo Graziosi
If somebody can keep and eye on the packages and tell me when it's no
longer required I'd appreciate it.
PPS, Corinna you did the last modifications (3.8-4), which I think were
just permission changes? Could you please check that I duplicated them in
my copy of the code base? Thanks, appreciate it.