This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: run2: make 0.3.1-1 current
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 21:45:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: run2: make 0.3.1-1 current
- References: <4B156529.email@example.com>
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> We've been bombarded as of late with the bug in checkX (run2) 0.3.0 not
> respecting the -t option. 0.3.1-1 seems to fix that; could this be made
> curr: ASAP?
run2-0.3.2-1 should hit the mirrors any time now (no code changes from
0.3.1-1 except to bump to an even micro version).