This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] talkfilters-3.8.1-1
- From: JonY <jon_y at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:19:51 +0800
- Subject: Re: [ITP] talkfilters-3.8.1-1
- References: <4AF4C4A3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/7/2009 08:51, JonY wrote:
This utility transforms English text into stereotyped dialects.
The files are under <http://www.cadforte.com/cygwin-uploader/>.
Unfortunately, its not browsable, here is the file list.
requires: cygwin libgcc1
sdesc: "Mimics a stereotyped or otherwise humorous dialect."
ldesc: "Mimics a stereotyped or otherwise humorous dialect.
These filters have been in the public domain for many years, but now for
time they are provided as a single integrated package."
The frontend executables do not depend on the libtalkfilters dll at
Ah, ignore the attachments, I forgot to remove them.