This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH/CFT] Fix setup.exe COM initialisation problem.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:30:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/CFT] Fix setup.exe COM initialisation problem.
- References: <4AE20E86.email@example.com> <4AE22E4C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AE25000.email@example.com> <20091024094400.GA30769@calimero.vinschen.de> <20091030145950.GX28753@calimero.vinschen.de> <4AF19E69.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Nov 4 15:31, Dave Korn wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > any reason that you didn't check this in already?
> Been busy. I'll get on with it, but could someone who has an NT4 system
> please make a mental note to check setup.exe still works there sometime in the
> not-too-distant, just in case? TIA!
I can do that today or tomorrow.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com