This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
clamav: incorrect dependency on libcurl3
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 23:38:12 -0500
- Subject: clamav: incorrect dependency on libcurl3
1) clamav/setup.hint requires: libclamav4. The current clamav version
really should require libclamav5.
2) The packages clamav and libclamav[2-5] list a dependency on the
obsolete libcurl3 (current is libcurl4). I don't have the older
libraries installed anymore, but I can't find any actual curl dependency
in either clamav or libclamav5.