This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP-1.7] botan-1.8.2-1
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: "[ML] CygWin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:43:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP-1.7] botan-1.8.2-1
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <49C41B20.email@example.com> <49C41C03.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49C4A255.email@example.com> <49C4B3AE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49C4CDD5.email@example.com> <49C9C9F6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49C9D4E3.email@example.com> <4A15CE4D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lapo Luchini wrote:
> VÃclav Haisman wrote:
>> I have had similar problem with log4cplus 1.0.3 and it was fixed by adding
>> -Wl,--enable-auto-import. Does it not help in your case?
> Yep, now works with GCC4.
Uh... any comments on that? =)
Except I did forget to change 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 in the URLs...
but the SHAs were indeed correctly calculated on 1.8.2 files.
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/