This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Oops - don't upload mpfr-2.4.1-3 (was Re: [1.7 RFU] gmp-4.3.1-3 and mpfr-2.4.1-3 - fix rebase problems)
- From: David Billinghurst <dbcygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 06:55:30 +1000
- Subject: Oops - don't upload mpfr-2.4.1-3 (was Re: [1.7 RFU] gmp-4.3.1-3 and mpfr-2.4.1-3 - fix rebase problems)
- References: <4A2C25D9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Billinghurst wrote:
gmp-4.3.1-1 and mpfr-2.4.1-2 cannot be rebased - see the thread starting
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-06/msg00184.html and ending
Versions rebuilt with CVS binutils and -shared-libgcc are available
for upload. I tried quite hard to break them using rebase and rebaseall
but they still work, and Marc Girod has reported success with gmp. These
may not be the final solution but they are definitely better.
Don't upload mpfr-2.4.1-3 as it already exists. Sorry about that. I
have removed it from my server. Expect a mpfr-2.4.1-3 shortly
gmp-4.3.1-3 is OK.