This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset: *** setup.ini: warning - package gcc-tools requires non-existent package gcc-tools-autoconf
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 00:41:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: upset: *** setup.ini: warning - package gcc-tools requires non-existent package gcc-tools-autoconf
- References: <20090107052309.GA25403@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've renamed the autoconf subdirectory from gcc-tools to
> gcc-tools-autoconf. And, I've renamed the automake subdirectory from
> gcc-tools to gcc-tools-automake.
Sorry about that. genini was perfectly happy with the way I had it, but
upset is more picky. I fixed the release-2 side similarly.