This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe for 1.7 and patches?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:14:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup.exe for 1.7 and patches?
- References: <4884A43E.email@example.com> <20080721153235.GB10769@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <4884B633.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 12:15:47PM -0400, Ralph Hempel wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>As far as the compilation errors are concerned, weren't you going to
>>try to get the patches working? It seems like you need to fix the
>>compilation errors if you want to help. If you can't fix compilation
>>problems then it isn't clear how you are going to help building and
>>testing setup, considering that you are trying to add new
>Based on Reini's note, I was under the impression that the three
>patches would apply cleanly to HEAD, and they don't.
It's never possible to make a definitive statement that patches will
apply cleanly to CVS HEAD.