This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe command line parameters
- From: Ralph Hempel <rhempel at bmts dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:08:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup.exe command line parameters
- References: <485C0309.firstname.lastname@example.org> <005601c8d39f$3e3cc550$2708a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <485E7502.email@example.com> <485EE8C5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <003701c8d508$cf4aa750$2708a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <485F8A81.email@example.com> <005a01c8d528$fa4197f0$2708a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <4860EFE7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4860F2C1.email@example.com> <00e901c8d5fd$6c5cc380$2708a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <48610DDC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4883C369.email@example.com>
Ralph Hempel wrote:
I'll keep the list posted on progress. The goal is, of course
to get a setup that accepts a list of packages on the command line
so that I can help users setting up cygwin for building an arm
cross compile toolchain.
Bad form, but makeing my patched setup complains about undeclared
variable names in ConnectionSettings.cc around line 45:
I'm not really a big C++ programmer, so looking around the other
source I see that maybe the NetIO:: class prefix is missing?
Here's a thought...since I'm applying these patches against the latest
and greatest setup HEAD, is this really the 1.7 setup or the 1.5 setup?
The last changelog entry is by Charles Wilson on July 8, 2008