This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fix memleak in setup
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:42:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fix memleak in setup
- References: <4867FE8C.email@example.com>
Charles Wilson wrote:
If compress::decompress returns NULL, we need to clean up the allocated
specialized compress_* objects -- but NOT delete the passed-in
io_stream*. The problem occurs Installer::installOne, but is corrected
by modifying the behavior of compress::decompress and the various
specialized decompression classes.
Any objections if I check this in?