This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RFD: Adding ability for maintainers to upload their own packages
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:41:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFD: Adding ability for maintainers to upload their own packages
- References: <20080219223139.GA9759@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <48109BD8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 04:40:24PM +0200, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> I've been playing with the notion of allowing maintainers to upload
>> their own packages for some time. Over the three day weekend, I started
>> implementing a method that I think will work.
> Mhh, I kinda lost the end of the discussion: does something automated exist
> already (and to whom should I send my aithorized_keys?) or right now the
> good-old-RFU-messages are still needed?
> I've just sent an RFU as I've seen other people do that, but in case
> there's a semi-automated way, I'd love not to disturb the few actual
> uploaders ;-)
There's no automated way yet but I may have time to work on it next
It will require a valid sshv2 key however so be forewarned.