This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Let's start a Cygwin 1.7 release area
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:27:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Let's start a Cygwin 1.7 release area
- References: <20080402123551.GB4468@calimero.vinschen.de>
Forgive me, but I stopped following this thread a while back. I trust you all
to work out the best method.
When all of the issues are sorted out, can you please post a summary for package
maintainers of what we need to do?