This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ghostscript packaging errors
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 17:31:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: ghostscript packaging errors
- References: <20080407134746.GA28438@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
>>>>> Christopher Faylor writes:
> upset: *** warning package ghostscript-base requires non-existent package ghostscript-fonts-other
> upset: *** warning package ghostscript-base requires non-existent package ghostscript-fonts-std
> I've removed the offending nonexistent packages for now.
Thanks, I'll have these packages ready (I split them out from the
original distribution as they do no update very often) but forgot to
upload them yesterday evening.
Will upload this evening, as I don't have direct access right now. I
will also change the setup hints again to point to these new dependencies.