This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[GTG] Re: [ITP] spamoracle 1.4 -- Ocaml based Bayesian spam filter
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:24:52 +0100
- Subject: [GTG] Re: [ITP] spamoracle 1.4 -- Ocaml based Bayesian spam filter
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Jari Aalto writes:
> Included in Debian stable
> sdesc: "Ocaml based Bayesian spam filter"
> ldesc: "A tool to help detect and filter away spam. It proceeds by statistical
> analysis of the words that appear in the email, comparing the
> frequencies of words with those found in a user-provided corpus of
> known spam and known legitimate email."
> category: Mail
> requires: cygwin
Builds fine from source, packaging and setup.hint look good.