This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] xterm 229 - X terminal emulator
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:05:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] xterm 229 - X terminal emulator
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> Jari Aalto writes:
> Adopted from Harold. Also updated to new upstream release.
The following paragraph from your xterm-229.README points to nowhere.
-> A complete list of control sequences supported by the X terminal
-> emulator is provided in /usr/share/doc/xterm.
/lib/X11/app-defaults directory looks strange. Other X packages install
Builds fine from source otherwise,