Re: New Berkeley DB 4.5.20 from Oracle Corporation

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

If everything looks good, you can move them to the release directory.
Right now I'm using more or less the same build script as Gerrit.

Something to consider for later: I think Yaakov has some cygport-ed versions of berkdb over at cygports (and in any case, the CVS versions of the cygport tool itself define a new berkdb cygclass). When you scrape together enough roundtuits, you might look at that if you want to move away from the g-b-s-based build scripts.

--
Chuck