This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SECURITY: lighttpd
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 11:06:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: SECURITY: lighttpd
- Openpgp: id=15046F78
- References: <463FF620.email@example.com>
Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> Two vulnerabilities have been discovered in Lighttpd, each allowing for
> a Denial of Service.
> Solution: upgrade to >= 1.4.14 (current is 1.4.9)
Is that mine?
AFAIR yes, I'll update it ASAP, thanks for the prod.
firstname.lastname@example.org (OpenPGP & X.509)
www.lapo.it (Jabber, ICQ, MSN)