This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] cygrunsrv: don't bail on first error when listing services
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:31:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] cygrunsrv: don't bail on first error when listing services
- References: <4627340C.92634AA7@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Apr 19 02:19, Brian Dessent wrote:
> * cygrunsrv.cc (list_services): Make failure of OpenService or
> QueryServiceConfig nonfatal.
Thanks for the patch. Please go ahead and check it in.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com