This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lint setup.hint/setup.ini
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:41:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: lint setup.hint/setup.ini
- References: <4626E30C.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
"Yaakov (Cygwin Ports)" wrote:
> Is there a method to detect errors in setup.hint's or setup.ini? As
> setup.exe is choking on my setup.ini file, I could really use this.
If you configure setup with --enable-inilint it should build the inilint
tool as a standalone app. I don't know if it has bitrotted to pieces or
> Either that, or setup.exe (both stable and snapshot) doesn't like a
> 1.2MB setup.ini (created from 2283 setup.hint files). Possible?
Is this the one on the Cygwin Ports site? If you give me a link to the
.ini file I'll try to debug setup.exe with it.