This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Minor oddities when doing a full install from scratch [attn lyx maintainer]
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Bo Peng <ben dot bob at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:00:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: Minor oddities when doing a full install from scratch [attn lyx maintainer]
- References: <4565A585.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4565AAAE.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Nov 23 07:05, Eric Blake wrote:
> According to fergus on 11/23/2006 6:43 AM:
> > 2. After choosing a Full install Cygwin posted an error message:
> > Warning! Unmet dependencies found.
> > The following packages are required but not selected
> > Package libecpg5 required by postgresql
> > Package libpgtypes2 required by postgresql
> > <tick> install these packages to meet dependencies (RECOMMENDED)
> That seems odd to me, too, but I don't know what the problem was.
> > 4. And, at this third installation, Cygwin posted an error message
> > Warning: moving directory /etc/postinstall/lyx.sh.done out of the way
> That's because the lyx maintainer needs to upload a new version of lyx
> that provides a shell script instead of a directory as
> /etc/postinstall/lyx.sh. It has been brought up before, with no response;
> is the maintainer even paying attention?
Bo? Any comment or, better, a new package?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com