This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: fltk won't compile
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:03:57 -0000
- Subject: RE: fltk won't compile
On 19 November 2006 15:34, Bryan wrote:
> I downloaded the source from cygwin, but when I type "sh
> fltk-1.1.4-2.sh", I get the following error message:
> fltk-1.1.4-2.sh: line 71: syntax error near unexpected token `&&'
> fltk-1.1.4-2.sh: line 71: ` && mkdirs )'
> what am I doing wrong?
Nothing, it's a bug. There's a backslash missing at the end of the previous
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....