This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
maintainer please note - gmp*/mpfr setup.hint errors
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:50:01 -0500
- Subject: maintainer please note - gmp*/mpfr setup.hint errors
- References: <20061109152249.GA16956@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 10:22:49AM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>upset: release/gmp/libgmp-devel/setup.hint:9: unknown key 'external-sources: gmp'
>I've changed the key in setup.hint to "external-source".
I thought I had written upset so that it would not stop after the first
error but, I guess I didn't. Error messages were drifting in every ten
minutes or so.
This typo was in a few setup.hint files from the recent upload of gmp
I think I've fixed this in all of the setup.hint files. David please
make sure that you make the appropriate changes to your copy.