This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Question on gcc & gpc 3.4.4-2 in Experimental
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:11:29 -0500
- Subject: Question on gcc & gpc 3.4.4-2 in Experimental
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
A while back (2006/07) a new version of the compilers and such was placed in
Experimental to bring them to 3.4.4-2.
Previously when the first 3.4.4 version was implemented I raised a question
about the gpc staying at 3.3.3 and was advised by Gerrit in the thread:
that until a Windows/Mingw version was available gpc would stay at the older
version. Since we now have a 3.4.4-2 experimental for what appears to be the
Cygwin versions (which also appears to include gpc) I was wondering of the
Mingw versions had been updated as well or if they even needed to.