This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [security fix] monotone-0.25.2-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "[ML] CygWin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:31:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [security fix] monotone-0.25.2-1
- References: <441BDF45.email@example.com> <441D40A8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 19 12:29, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Lapo Luchini wrote:
> > 0.26pre1-1 can remain as [test]
> > 0.25-1 can be [prev], but being pretty much identical (except for the
> > security fix) we could even do without a prev at all? dunno...
> BTW: I noticed that having installed version 0.25.2-1 setup.exe suggests
> me to "upgrade" to 0.25-1... it may be ASCII-ordering-true (no, in fact
> I notice that it is not) but anyway seems sensible to think that a
> "missing dot"'s value should be assumes as .0, isn't it?
You missed to change setup.hint, apparently, and the changed setup.hint
is also missing in your original mail to upload the new version.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com