This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] Setup: Tell where we're downloading from. (again)
- From: Max Bowsher <maxb1 at ukf dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 12:27:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Setup: Tell where we're downloading from. (again)
- Openpgp: id=C0F2C580
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Bas van Gompel wrote:
> Here this is again, but with the modifications to threebar.cc/res.rc
> split off into a separate patch (See
> ChangeLog-entry: (Please fix the <at>.)
> 2006-01-23 Bas van Gompel <patch-cygsup.buzz<at>bavag.tmfweb.nl>
> * geturl.h: Replace String with std::string throughout.
> * geturl.cc: Ditto.
> (init_dialog): Tell where file is downloaded from.
Thanks, committed with some additions.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Cygwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----