This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python 2.4 idle not working
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:39:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: python 2.4 idle not working
- References: <440F43D6.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 12:51:34PM -0800, reckoner wrote:
>the following is the error message I get when I try to run idle. Below
>that is the cygwin diagnostic. Any help is appreciated.
Sorry. This isn't a problem reporting mailing list. Use the main
cygwin list for that.