This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GTK+ 2.8
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:57:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: GTK+ 2.8
- References: <43F51BCA.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
> Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
>> Regarding the update to GTK+ 2.8:
>> 1) atk-1.10.3 has no new requirements and can be bumped immediately.
>> 2) pango-1.10.3 needs cairo (now in the distro) for the new
>> libpangocairo-1.0, which is required for gtk+-2.8; with that, it can be
>> bumped immediately.
>> 3) glib-2.8.6 passes all tests. The mainloop-test doesn't actually
>> hang; it does take a few minutes, but eventually passes.
>> 4) gtk-2.8.x requires cairo and pango-1.10 with cairo. I haven't tried
>> building it yet.
>> Is there any way in which I can help?
> Are you still with us?
Yes I'm alive, but busy :-(
I'm at the CeBIT the next ten days, I'll try to use the sparetime in the
evening in the hotel to do some Cygwin related work.