This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] Setup: Warn about dropped mirrors.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 11:06:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Setup: Warn about dropped mirrors.
- References: <43504A0C.BC4E87BA@dessent.net> <43504C5A.9BEACB9C@dessent.net> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 05:00:45AM +0100, Bas van Gompel wrote:
>Op Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:29:50 +0100 (MET) schreef Bas van Gompel
>[Warn about dropped mirrors]
>One more iteration. This is what I've been testing/using for months
>now. Before I start changing/optimizing this, I'd like to get it in.
>[Oh and a big PING on those other setup-patches from me (and Igor[*]).]
>Now using std::string, not String. Also, break write_cache_list out
Thanks for this patch. I would really like to get this into setup.exe.
Are there any impediments to including it? If not, I can apply it if no
one else has the time to do so.