This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RFC: gnome-libs packaging
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Yaakov S <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:12:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: gnome-libs packaging
- References: <42F29699.email@example.com> <42F2A1AD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <438824DD.email@example.com>
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
BTW, I forgot to mention; regardless of how I package gnome-libs, that
there will need to be a minor change to libgnomeui2. Most of the
pixmaps usually installed by libgnomeui2 are relics from GNOME 1.4, and
are (and need to be) included in libgnomeui-1.4.2. This will cause
files to be clobbered, etc.
I have uploaded gnome-libs as is. And additionally pulled your
current libgnomui2 package, libart_lgpl is renamed to libart_lgpl2.
And I have changed three setup.hints to require libart_lgpl2 now.