This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Security Advisory and Request for Wget Update: 1.10.2
- From: Alan Dobkin <Cygwin at OmniComp dot org>
- To: Cygwin-Apps Mailing List <Cygwin-Apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:15:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Security Advisory and Request for Wget Update: 1.10.2
- References: <435BE891.firstname.lastname@example.org> <437A4634.4050504@OmniComp.org> <437A4AC1.email@example.com>
My apologies for offending you, although my comment wasn't directed
specifically at you. I wasn't sure if you were still active on the
list, since I hadn't seen you post in a while. So, I was making a
general statement that someone should keep this package up to date.
In any case, I do appreciate your efforts, and thanks for working on the
package update. Any chance you'd like to take on cURL at the same time?
On 11/15/2005 3:53 PM, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up, but next time I'll take the notice without
> the lip, thank you.