This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CMake 2.2.2-1 ready
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:33:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: CMake 2.2.2-1 ready
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 11:16:42AM -0500, William A. Hoffman wrote:
>There has been a new release of the official cmake (2.2.2-1).
>This is a major release from to 2.0.6 to 2.2.2.
>Here are the required files:
>I would like to remove 1.8.7 and make 2.0.6 the previous version?
>So, the current version should be 2.2.2-1 and the previous should
Maybe somebody beat me to it, but I only saw a 1.8.3-1 in the cmake
directory, which I've deleted.
So, only the 2.0.6-1 and 2.2.2-1 versions remain.