This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Postgresql still maintained?
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: Carlo Florendo <list-subscriber at hq dot astra dot ph>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:50:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Postgresql still maintained?
- References: <429524CB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Carlo Florendo schrieb:
It seems that there has been no release of postgresql for the past few
months. Curr stays at 7.4.5-1 but the latest release is already
8.0.3. Do we have a maintainer for postgresql? If not, I
will.....oooops, let me build it first.
It builds OOTB.
I only dared to oficially release as test the last version
which doesn't exhibit the IPC IsBadWritePtr() problem some users
and I have.
creating template1 database in
... Signal 12
child process exited with exit code 140
Most cygwin users (about 95%) don't experience that problem.
I tried various tricks as workaround without success so far.
I'll be pleased if you encounter the same problem and will be able to
The latest versions to try out are on my setup site: