This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new setup for testing
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 21:07:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: new setup for testing
- References: <email@example.com> <428FC238.4872F844@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 04:20:24PM -0700, Brian Dessent wrote:
>- Added a 'Hide obsolete packages' checkbox that defaults to checked.
>This will hide packages in category 'ZZZRemovedPackages' and any
>category that starts with '_'.
Thanks for doing this. I've just renamed ZZZRemovedPackages to
"_obsolete", changed all of the setup.hints that use the
ZZZRemovedPackages category to "_obsolete", and as a bonus, "zeroed" all
of the .tar.bz2 files which still contained obsolete files.
>- Used proper bitmaps for the '+' / '-' category expander.
Yay! This is a nice change. Maybe this will make it more obvious that
these things can be expanded.