This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new setup for testing
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 16:42:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: new setup for testing
- References: <email@example.com> <428FC238.4872F844@dessent.net>
Brian Dessent wrote:
> - Committed the dependency checking code.
> - Dependency checker should now recognise when a package is already
> installed that meets the dependency, and rather than reinstall it just
> do nothing. (I.e. if you set a required package that is currently
> installed to Uninstall, it will just negate that choice rather than
*sigh* Okay, this part is buggy. I should have tested more. Sorry
about that, I'll try to find out what's wrong.