This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: sqlite / pysqlite ... RFC/ITP?
- From: "Jan Schormann" <Jan dot Schormann at BrainLAB dot com>
- To: "Reini Urban" <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:43:44 +0200
- Subject: RE: sqlite / pysqlite ... RFC/ITP?
- Reply-to: <Jan dot Schormann at BrainLAB dot com>
You wrote on Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005 18:11:
> > I would only package things that I use myself, I won't support
> > sqlite2. I might consider maintaining sqlite3 if Reini doesn't
> > want to.
> No, I don't want to. Not enough time.
> Please take it, propose it and I'll delete it from my server then.
thanks for the effort that you have put into it before.
I've pulled the source package to take a look. I'll try that
cygbuild method to see whether it's really as helpful as I hope.
If I propose sqlite (and don't cowardly sneak out), I'll know by
Monday morning, and then you'll see the ITP in the list.
Please keep yours on your server till then ...