This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Counter-ITP of doxygen (was: Re: Please upload: doxygen-1.4.2_20050410-1 (n'th take))
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 13:48:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Counter-ITP of doxygen (was: Re: Please upload: doxygen-1.4.2_20050410-1 (n'th take))
- References: <039301c55002$347385f0$e6ec6f83@chimaera> <20050503172445.CBADA13C019@cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 12:26:20PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>FWIW, I fully support your stance that your unilaterally-imposed
>"disqualification" was unwarranted. At the same time, it's not
>difficult to understand Hans' consternation and reaction to the
>situation. Doxygen is a very useful package, and it would be sad for
>the "Cygwin immune system" to reject its inclusion on the basis that
>somebody did too much work.
I think this subject is closed:
It's now time to move on to the actual work of getting the new version
of doxygen into the cygwin release.