This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Counter-ITP of doxygen (was: Re: Please upload: doxygen-1.4.2_20050410-1 (n'th take))
- From: "Hans W. Horn" <hannes at 2horns dot com>
- To: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 07:25:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: Counter-ITP of doxygen (was: Re: Please upload: doxygen-1.4.2_20050410-1 (n'th take))
- References: <email@example.com> <074801c54793$f25d90f0$6508a8c0@chimaera> <20050425180953.GA14164@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <013901c54fd7$fbebba60$e6ec6f83@chimaera>
- Reply-to: "Hans W. Horn" <hannes at 2horns dot com>
no - you have not disqualified yourself in my eyes.
And therefore, you should be the new doxygen owner/maintainer if you want it
I also think that we should put this issue finally to rest, stop pouting and
get on with life!
Max Bowsher wrote:
Christopher Faylor wrote:
Otherwise, MaxB has
disqualified himself from doxygen package maintainership,
I would to appeal this, please, because I do not believe it is fair to
censure me for a misunderstanding that I have explained and
The fact that a few words of mild intention can be misinterpreted and
seed an accidental high tension mess has been amply well demonstrated
on the cygwin list recently, in the CGF/GRVS thread.