This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: base-files change, please?
- From: "John Morrison" <john dot r dot morrison at ntlworld dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:19:15 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: base-files change, please?
- References: <20050429134635.GF2572@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: john dot r dot morrison at ntlworld dot com
On Fri, April 29, 2005 2:46 pm, Corinna Vinschen said:
> Would it be possible to add a
> chmod 1777 /tmp
> to base-files? This helps a lot in multi-user (remote desktop)
Sure, I've a load of changes to do; just little time! I'm not going to
get to do these before Monday (2 May) at the earliest, most likely the