This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please upload: doxygen-1.4.2_20050410-1 (n'th take)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:33:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: Please upload: doxygen-1.4.2_20050410-1 (n'th take)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 10:30:12AM -0700, Hans W. Horn wrote:
>Max Bowsher wrote:
>>No, still wrong. You didn't read what I said carefully enough. You
>>*need* to understand:
>>Filenames are expected to be EXACTLY:
>I guess I never appreciated the subtle naming convention used for cygwin
>packages. Honestly, my impression was that names go all over the map.
NAME-VERSION-RELEASE is "subtle"?