This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Which package is required to build Lex&Yacc in cygwin [gcc -ll]
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:11:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: Which package is required to build Lex&Yacc in cygwin [gcc -ll]
- References: <4264F0C4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Apr 19 13:51, Krisakorn Rerkrai wrote:
> Hi all,
> I tried to make my parser under Cygwin environment. It works well
> under the Linux but I have to do it also in Cygwin. It cannot find gcc
> -ll command:
> This is my result:
> gcc l.uql.c y.uql.c -o uql -ll
> cannot find -ll
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [uql] Error 1
> Does anybody know which package is required to build my application?
> Any help would be appriciated.
Wrong mailing list. Please ask these questions on email@example.com.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.