This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tetex-3.0.0-1 removed
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 09:39:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: tetex-3.0.0-1 removed
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <20050404031332.GA24942@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor writes:
> Given the complaints on the cygwin list and the reproducible breakage,
> I've removed tetex-3.0.0-1 from the distribution.
Can you point me to the specifics of this problem?
We tested several version before releasing this 3.0.0-1, which was
found OK and has been unchanged for three weeks. I'm afraid it only
has been tested on Windows XP.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org