This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: inital proposal to submit package "antlr"
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: wolfgang haefelinger <ora dot et dot labora at web dot de>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:48:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: inital proposal to submit package "antlr"
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <BOEKJIPMFIHCMIBNCAPIIEEECEAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
wolfgang haefelinger wrote:
I'm interested in becoming a package maintainer for package
antlr. This is a new package and this is my first try, so
please be patient with me.
This is the content of "setup.hint" as requested by
======= setup.hint ========================================
sdesc: (AN)other (T)ool for (L)anguage (R)ecognition
ldesc: "A language tool that provides a framework for constructing
recognizers, compilers, and translators from grammatical
descriptions. The following languages are supported:
Java | C++ | C# | Python
In order to run the tool ANTLR you need to have Java(tm) installed
which is searched in your $PATH.
For further information checkout: http://www.antlr.org.
requires: cygwin gcc-java
The packages are ready for upload. Would be nice if someone
call tell where to upload and how to continue from here ..
Upload is up to you, someone of the other maintainers needs to
fetch it to do a review (packaging, does it work, ...).
Just provide links where anyone can load it down.