This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Setup bug and latest cron
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <pierre at phumblet dot no-ip dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:53:13 -0500
- Subject: Setup bug and latest cron
- Reply-to: pierre dot humblet at ieee dot org
After installing the latest cron, I found
that I had a physical /usr/bin directory
containing only cron-config, cron_diagnose.sh
The tar file now contains e.g.
./usr/bin/crontab.exe instead of usr/bin/crontab.exe
It shouldn't be possible to confuse setup.exe just because
./ is prepended to the paths.
It will be interesting the see if the incorrect paths
are deleted when the next cron package is installed.