setup size prefs

I'm just implementing better setup resizability, in particular remembering previous window states (size + pos) as requested.
And the bugfix to resize smaller than the default size from the ressource.

Which window sizes do we want to store?
I started with one size for all, then I rewrote for one size for each propertypage, and now I believe the best would be to store/restore only two sizes.
The big size for the package list and the small for the rest.

What else do we want to remember?
The state of the two checkboxes at the end? What else?
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/