This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing DocBook XML DTD
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Jani Tiainen <redetin at luukku dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:29:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Missing DocBook XML DTD
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <417F3710.email@example.com> <417F4E77.firstname.lastname@example.org> <417F4EE5.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jani Tiainen wrote:
Actually in my installation I have no /usr/share/xml/docbook-4.1.2,
instead I have usr/share docbook-xml42, and under /usr/share/xml is
_only_ libglade subdir...
Wondered that while looking those one of scripts...
Are packages installed improperly in wrong directory?
Hmmm, the cygwin docbook packages are there because the maintainer
decided to put them there. Make symlinks or mount the according paths
or change the script to your needs. You may also start a discussion
with the docbook-x* maintainer to use paths like recommended by the FHS:
or like debian or fedora or whatever you think is better.