This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another updated: clamav-0.80-1-src
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- Cc: Cygwin Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:29:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Another updated: clamav-0.80-1-src
- References: <001101c4bbb6$f53dda50$153ca8c0@AlohaSunset.com> <417EFC7A.email@example.com> <417F02DF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <417F41BF.email@example.com>
Gerrit P. Haase schrieb:
Reini Urban wrote:
Can someone please upload
I guess I don't need another bump for this.
The patch had additional, non-existing files from a broken mkpatch,
which I removed.
This would overwrite the existing file, I'm not sure if this is a good
idea, since it is a small package we should bump the version anyway.
The binary package seems to not change, I could do simply `cp old new'
and you could make a quick `cp clamav-x.y-1.sh clamav-x.y-2.sh` and
repackage the source?
Ok, I repackaged. I also updated the daily virdb.
wget -q -O -
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/clamav/get.sh | sh
mkdir clamav; cd clamav
(I'd really need a shorter domain now)