Re: setup.exe sizes openldap-2-2-15

Reini Urban schrieb:
Attached is my ugly patch to make the dialogs larger by 200, to limit the package version string to max 45 chars and to limit the max package column width to 500 pixel (better than nothing). My calculation if the max column width from the parent window was too fragile. Maybe someone wants to try.

Well, sorry. This patch is not very good. It forbids to resize to smaller then the initial size. I'll make a better one.

And I'm testing some new setup.ini options which Robert initially implemented but obviously got stuck somewhere:

Recommends Replaces Depends Pre-Depends Build-Depends
Conflicts Suggests Provides
Maintainer Architecture Source Binary Standards-Version
Priority Files Directory

Esp. "Replaces: sh-utils fileutils textutils" would be needed for coreutils. And it doesn't require additional user-input.