This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe sizes openldap-2-2-15
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Cc: 'Cygwin Apps' <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 03:29:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup.exe sizes openldap-2-2-15
- References: <E1CMGkp-0002LEemail@example.com> <417DBA6B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reini Urban schrieb:
Attached is my ugly patch to make the dialogs larger by 200, to limit
the package version string to max 45 chars and to limit the max package
column width to 500 pixel (better than nothing). My calculation if the
max column width from the parent window was too fragile. Maybe someone
wants to try.
Well, sorry. This patch is not very good. It forbids to resize to
smaller then the initial size. I'll make a better one.
And I'm testing some new setup.ini options which Robert initially
implemented but obviously got stuck somewhere:
Recommends Replaces Depends Pre-Depends Build-Depends
Conflicts Suggests Provides
Maintainer Architecture Source Binary Standards-Version
Priority Files Directory
Esp. "Replaces: sh-utils fileutils textutils" would be needed for
coreutils. And it doesn't require additional user-input.