This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] bashdb, bash_completion
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:41:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] bashdb, bash_completion
- References: <417AE12E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 12:54:38AM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
>I want to contribute and maintain bash-2.05b-rebash-0.43, also known as
>bashdb, formerly known as bash-2.05b-debugger-0.x It will replace
Wait. So are you essentially saying that you want to take over as the
If so, I think you probably should coordinate this with Ronald.
If not, I think you probably should coordinate this with Ronald.