This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe sizes openldap-2-2-15
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Cc: 'Cygwin Apps' <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 03:26:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup.exe sizes openldap-2-2-15
- References: <E1CMFfBemail@example.com>
Gary R. Van Sickle schrieb:
Unfortunately most of the rc entries are hardcoded and are
not calculated at init. I'd prefer to calc them at init and
place the ressources then relatively from left, up, right and
bottom, but this looks like a lot of work.
Ah, I see. Not much work.
But nevertheless since we have now just another broken package version
string - openldap-2-2-15 - which makes the "Current" header exceed the
window width, I've made some tiny changes to limit this width to the max
Shouldn't we also truncate the max package version string length in
setup to something like 30?
This becomes annoying. Not the first time.
openldap-2-2-15 has a broken setup.hint!